It's going to be a busy season at the airport. We want our passengers to enjoy stress-free holidays and offer these important travel tips.
• Masks are required inside the terminal under federal regulations. Free masks are available at entry.
• Plan for parking or arrange transportation to the airport. We anticipate all parking lots to reach capacity. We encourage passengers to arrange transportation to PIE.
• Picking up passengers? Use our cell phone lot until your guests are ready with luggage at the curb. Curbside is for active loading and unloading only; No curbside waiting allowed.
• Arrive early (Airlines recommend 2 hours before domestic flights and 3 hours for International)
• Check with your airline for updated flight information
• Double check your carry-on items for prohibited items
• Please allow ample travel time to the airport. Shuttles operating to and from our Economy Parking Lots may experience delays due to traffic congestion or construction activity. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Gateway Express Project is under construction on the roadways surrounding the airport.