St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) Holiday Travel Guide
and Parking Advisory
St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is preparing for a busy holiday season. We want our passengers to enjoy stress-free holidays and offer these important travel tips.
• Plan for parking or arrange transportation to the airport.
Our Long-term parking lot will reach capacity ($12/day). We anticipate both our Key Lime and Strawberry Economy Parking Lots ($8/day) will also reach capacity. We encourage passengers to arrange transportation to PIE. Our Short-term Parking Lot is not intended for overnight parking and the rate for daily parking is $24/day. Please visit fly2pie.com/parking-and-transportation/parking
for parking information, rates, and maps.
• Masks are required inside the terminal under federal regulations. Free masks are available at entry as long as supplies last.
• Picking up passengers? Use our cell phone lot until your guests are ready with luggage at the curb. Curbside is for active loading and unloading only; No curbside waiting allowed.
• Arrive early (Airlines recommend 2 hours before domestic flights and 3 hours for International)
• Check with your airline for updated flight information
• Double check your carry-on items for prohibited items
• Please allow ample travel time to the airport. Shuttles operating to and from our Economy Parking Lots may experience delays due to traffic congestion or construction activity. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Gateway Express Project is under construction on the roadways surrounding the airport. Check updates at fdottampabay.com/project
St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)